Thursday, December 29, 2011

I'm Lovin' It

It's time for a much over-due I'm Lovin' It post. I really need to stay on top of this blogging thing once I go back to school so another dry patch doesn't happen...

So, here is what I am totally lovin' right now...

POLYVORE! This site is truly awesome and totally handy. For some reason, I was under the impression that Polyvore was some technically difficult thing reserved for only true designers. Wrong! It is so fun and easy to use! I knew a little bit about it and loved what it was capable of because of this lady's blog but I had no idea how simple and awesome it is! You should really check it out if you haven't before. It is a great tool to plan outfits with. Although, if you aren't into that kind of thing, I can plan them for you. 

My new red bag! This bag was featured in this fashion post several times because I love it so much and it was dirt cheap and if you know me, you know I love a good deal as much as I love clothes. It is the perfect bag to throw your stuff into, throw onto your shoulder, and go. Did I mention it was on sale for 8 bucks? Regularly $32.50...And to think that I almost bought it a month ago full price! HAH! Check it out  at Old Navy if there are any left.

This Blog. I have been reading Kelle's story for about a year now and I absolutely love it. I am so inspired by her words, whether she is telling the story of her daughter Nella's birth and coping with finding out Nella has Down's Syndrome or if she is telling a simple story about spending time with her other little girl, Lainey. Her optimism is refreshing and makes me want to write about the things I am grateful for, too. She is in the process of writing a book that I am so excited to get my hands on. Go check her out, you will be hooked.

Winter Candy Apple from Bath and Body Works. My sweet boyfriend got me a set of lotion, shower gel, and body spray for Christmas and I just love it. It is the perfect scent for Christmas time and on into the Valentine's Day time.

These two babies. However, Priss proved today that she is no longer a baby when she showed us all how well she could hold baby J. She was a natural; it was SO sweet.
She saw that he had an abby (paci) so she needed hers too. It was so sweet to see her put his abby in his mouth just like she does her baby dolls. Baby girl knows what things are all about. She also knew that he needed to be patted and when he started to cry, she got a little startled, but she quickly began to rock back and fourth and pat-pat-pat little J's leg.
Happy Thursday :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment