Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The New Year, Clothes, and A New Blog Look

The little blog had a much needed make-over today. It is not quite complete, but it is a definite improvement. I had added links at the bottom of the page to my Pinterest and Polyvore which I would love for you to check out! Speaking of Polyvore, I am very excited to post a a few outfits I have put together for a friend that asked me to help with a date she will be going on with a new guy next weekend! They are going to a movie and to eat at a restaurant which is nice but nothing too fancy.

Date Night

Old Navy kimono shirt
$19 - oldnavy.gap.com

Old navy
$35 - oldnavy.gap.com

Banana Republic velvet shoes
$35 - bananarepublic.gap.com

Essie Nail Color | Walgreens
$8 - walgreens.com




Date Night

Date Night by cmbray featuring a brown belt
Banana Republic sheer cardigan
$40 - bananarepublic.gap.com

Old Navy printed tank top
$18 - oldnavy.gap.com

Old Navy tall skinny jeans
$30 - oldnavy.gap.com

Old Navy wedge boots
$50 - oldnavy.gap.com

Old Navy brown belt
$17 - oldnavy.gap.com


 This was SO much fun to do! I would love to keep putting outfits together because for some reason it is way more fun to shop with someone else's  money. :) So if you have any fashion needs just let me know, I would LOVE to help put some ideas together for you!

I am very excited about the new year for several reasons. First, I do not have to move back into those smelly dorms! I get to move into an adorable house with 2 of my adorable sisters. I am so excited to live with them and to be able to make food and eat healthy instead of eating pizza three times a week! Which brings up another reason I am excited about the new year; I am ready to get fit! I can't wait to get back to school and go to the gym and eat healthy because all of this holiday food has me feeling rather sluggish and gross. I have found TONS of recipes and fitness ideas on Pinterest that have gotten me motivated to get fit and healthy.

Happy Tuesday :)
 

1 comment:

  1. Outfit Lady,
    I leave for Hawaii soon and am starting to pack. I don't want to take a ton of clothes (especially shoes), so I need to mix and match. Put me together a few outfit ideas? I'll be there for 8 days. I am doing active stuff (snorkeling, ziplining, etc), a few island tours (nothing strenuous but probably a lot of walking), some shopping, a luau, a business meeting, and a wedding. Not to mention the fact that it is winter in Nashville and Dallas (where I fly through) but 80 degrees in Hawaii. I already have my wedding dress taken care of. A few ideas would be helpful!
    Thanks,
    Chronic Over-Packer

    ReplyDelete