Monday, December 26, 2011

Blonde Silky Hair and New Pink Skin

 Baby J made his debut yesterday right in the middle of the Christmas festivities. He weighs a perfect 6 lbs 9 oz and is 19 inches long.
We could not be more thrilled that J is here. He is the little brother of my little Gordy, which means he is my third nephew! :)
His silky blonde hair and sweet little grunts made me tear up within seconds. There is something amazing about feeling the weight of a less than a day old baby in one's arms. The sweet innocence and sweet smell that radiates off of sweet new babies is powerful and humbling and I just can't get enough.
And hearing this sweet momma whisper to her newborn baby boy was a the sweetest thing. It was a true you-just-had-to-be-there moment.

I can't wait to get my hands on that sweet little boy again. And his sweet big brother. 

Congratulations to Mom, Dad, and Big Brother Gordy!

No comments:

Post a Comment